Climbing hold set ALPIDEX 12 L incl. screw connection
ALPIDEX 12 L climbing holds in a set, different shapes, small handles, steps, in many colors
The climbing hold sets from ALPIDEX enable interesting and varied route setting for all wall areas and levels of difficulty.
This set includes 12 different types of handles and steps that are used in every route. Due to the different deep undercuts and shapes, the handles in the higher classes can still be used as handles, otherwise as nice steps. This means that even beginners can find a secure footing, while the pros can miss the necessary pep on one or the other route with the correct placement of these holds.
Details on the handles:
- Various forms
- Medium depth to few undercuts
- Difficult handles, used as steps they offer a good footing
- Good grip and ergonomic, edge-free surfaces
- With an additional screw hole to anchor any anti-twist device
- You will need M10 cylinder head screws for attachment - the material required for attachment is not included in the scope of delivery.
Best suited for:
12 climbing holds
30 drive-in nut M10 galvanized
12 M10 countersunk screw
|Colours:|| Gray Stone, Balance Blue, Vivid Violet,
Sporty Orange, Natural Green, Wild Yellow,
Power Red, Mixed Color