Climbing hold set ALPIDEX 15 SL
ALPIDEX starter set: 15 climbing holds climbing stones with or without screws and drive-in nuts
The set offered here consists of 15 climbing holds from size L to size S. Depending on the level of difficulty, the holds are suitable for vertical and slightly overhanging terrain.
This colorful mix of grips is a nice starter set for a new climbing wall or, of course, an enrichment for an existing climbing or bouldering wall.
Suitable for young and old.
scope of delivery
- 5 x L climbing holds with undercut
- 5 x M climbing holds
- 5 x S climbing holds
- 15 x matching Allen screw M10 DIN 912 galvanized
- 30 x drive-in nuts M10 galvanized
The handles are available in the following colors: mottled red, mottled green, mottled yellow, or mottled blue. "Mottled" means a mixture of the main color, eg red mottled with black. The largest part of the handle is in the main color, i.e. red, mixed with black dots.
This unusual manufacturing process makes each handle unique.
Drive-in nut requirement:
- With a hole pattern of 15 cm you need 42 drive-in nuts per square metre.
- With a hole pattern of 20 cm you need 25 drive-in nuts per square metre.
Best suited for: