Climbing hold set ALPIDEX 80 XS-XL
ALPIDEX starter set: 80 climbing holds with or without screws including 250 drive-in nuts - for a climbing area of approx. 6 to 10 m²
The set offered here consists of 80 climbing holds in all sizes, from size XL to size XS. It is suitable for a climbing area of approx. 6 to 10 m². Depending on the level of difficulty, the grips are suitable for vertical, overhanging or heavily overhanging terrain.
This colorful mix of holds is a nice starter set for a new climbing wall and of course an enrichment for an existing climbing or bouldering wall.
Suitable for all ages.
scope of delivery
- 8 x XL climbing holds
- 12 x L climbing holds with undercut
- 25 x M climbing holds
- 20 x S climbing holds
- 15 x XS climbing holds
- 65 x M10 zinc-plated screws
- 30 x chipboard screws for attaching the XS handles
- 250 x drive-in nuts M10 galvanized
The handles are available in the following colors: mottled red, mottled green, mottled white, mottled yellow, or mottled blue. "Mottled" means a mixture of the main color, eg red mottled with black. The largest part of the handle is in the main color, i.e. red, mixed with black dots.
This unusual manufacturing process makes each handle unique.
Drive-in nut requirement:
- With a hole pattern of 15 cm you need 42 drive-in nuts per square metre.
- With a hole pattern of 20 cm you need 25 drive-in nuts per square metre.
Best suited for: